Monday, March 11, 2013

Research

Hey Ya'll,
So I initially was going to post every day or every other day... but I'm finding my research is taking much longer than I had expected.  So I will be posting about 2-3 times a week now... just FYI.  
Before I post anything I want to make sure that my information is correct and I have the whole story... My intent is to inform you, not present you with a one-sided and biased opinion.  It is virtually impossible to get any credible information from websites these days.  For every article your read that is supposedly supported by studies and medical professionals, there is another contradicting article that is also supported by studies and medical professionals.  So I have been referencing the actual studies and looking into who funded those studies.  I have been trying to make sure those studies are not outdated.  I have been looking into the history of different topics as well so I can hopefully get the big picture.  

Hope your weekend was great!  

Coming Soon:  Flouride....  Rat Poison?  Insecticide?  Preventative Dental Care?

No comments: