Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Video

So I'll write a little discalimer on this video first.  This is Alex Jones and he talks about Eugenics.  Basically it is a conspiracy theory that says the government is making us sick on purpose as a covert way to control the population.  By making us infertile and diseased they can slowly bring down the world population to a more acceptable number.  I think my husband said this was the "New World Order."  ??
Anyway, I'm not going to try and say that this is in fact what the government is doing... for me it is besides the point, at least for now.  My point is to figure out the best way to keep myself and my family healthy.  So I am sharing this video because even if you disregard his conspiracy theory, his research and facts are correct about what we, consumers... are consuming.  I think the theories he has are pretty intriguing, but mostly pay attention to what he says our "food" is doing to us, our generation.


Feel free to leave a comment on what you think.  Agree, Disagree... have anything to add to what he said....  You want to tell me you think Alex Jones is incredibly handsome and you'd like me to set you up on a date with him... any feedback is welcome :-)
Have a great weekend... and good luck staying away from processed foods!  Seriously, good luck!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

Ugh. It literally makes me sick. A couple times during that video, I wanted to just cry!! What a crappy world that our kids have to grow up in. Thanks for sharing, and for all the super helpful information on your blog. Let's really move somewhere warm and start our own community. ;)