Monday, May 13, 2013

Taking a break... cue the sad violin

So you may have noticed my posts are becoming more and more spaced out.  Ideally, I would love to be doing a few a week, but that aint happening.  I'm studying to become a personal trainer right now, with emphasis on pre and post natal fitness.  Because of this I haven't had the kind of time I would like to thoroughly research things before I post about them.... hence hardly any posts.  So for now I am officially taking a break from my food blog.  

I know, I know... I'm so sorry!






Stop crying.... it will be ok!  I will be done with my certification in 3 months and I will be really excited to start posting again and sharing EVERYTHING that I think EVERYONE needs to know about our food industry!  

I really am so intrigued as I learn more and more about our miraculous bodies, and even more intrigued as I learn about what we need to fuel our bodies.  It is so awesome to share the information that I learn, and even more awesome when someone tells me they read my blog and made positive changes for themselves and their families!  I love it!  
So I will be letting ya'll know when I start posting again!!
Till then don't eat any GMOs or really crappy processed foods.  Seriously.   Don't do it.

This lady probably eats hella GMO's and processed foods.  Just sayin.



No comments: