Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A quick follow up to yesterday's post

So I think my post yesterday might have come across a little more like this.....


rather than informative and motivational.  So I just wanted to clarify what I was trying to convey to ya'll.

Personally, I don't think we need to stress too much about EMFs and our beauty products.  While they do pose a very real  threat to our health... I think that threat is small in comparison with the threat of engineered food we are eating on a daily basis.  Our bodies are absolutely incredible and are capable of dealing with all kinds of outside factors.  There is a limit though of how much it can deal with, and it can only deal with things if it is in good health.  The biggest health problem we are facing is due to the nutritionally void, toxic food we have been eating for decades.  If we can change what we eat, and how we eat, then our bodies will have the capacity to handle outside factors such as EMFs and beauty product chemicals.  

Eventually I would love to switch my make up, shampoo and conditioner, lotion, etc to products that are more natural and beneficial.  And who knows, maybe someday I will make changes to lessen my exposure to EMFs.  But today I am still working on feeding my family a balanced diet of real foods.

My point yesterday was not to overwhelm you or cause you to be stressed about all the different things that affect our health negetively.  My point was to simply make you aware that we are bombarded with unnatural outside factors.  And the biggest change we can make towards really awesome health is by what we eat.  

So go grab an apple to snack on... and its ok if your cell phone is sitting next to you while you eat it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.